May 12, 2012

Warrior In Me, Warrior In You

Constructing some sense,
I walk the line,
I try to think of when,
I'd have to draw mine.

I met some people,
They were pretty bound,
By words soo feeble,
And soo chowed down.

I greeted them with a painting,
Of the world that I knew,
And what they did, looking,
Of which I have no clue.

Their minds were soo bleak,
And filled with grim,
Captured all their need,
Which were full to the brim.

Greed and intolerance,
And a mind not open enough,
To see the benevolence,
Of the world that isn't tough.

On the streets as people lay hungry,
Silver plates are served,
With soo much left for merry,
They're forgotten and never revered.

This happens at these peoples' homes,
And we sit and realize,
Not knowing how and when it goes,
Till there's nothing left to penalize.

Let's break these homes,
And these dumb foundations,
They're alien to our Own,
As this is bad education.

It's these people who make it,
And glorify the artificial,
And, you and I must break in,
To make it more beneficial.



 




No comments:

Post a Comment